"I want to evolve no matter what! I want to evolve no matter who gets damaged or harmed! I just want to evolve! Being helpful to the world? That would be just wrong. Oh, how I want to evolve!"
Just kidding around, I suppose... Right? Wrong?
The process of healing can be tough, if feeling like wounded, hurting inside,
feelings can be a very delicate thing to work with...
Play with your feelings and things will be sad, things can get mad and frustrating.
Take care you your soul and that spirit for as long as you want to know
About the importance of holding on to something that's valuable, something made with all the heart and soul...
If you think my spirit is evil you're mistaken... girl.
I wish you healed and I wish you remember to be honest and learn.
Aren't we honestly wrong!?
At the table with the number entitled to "Absurdismes" Monsieur Ean D'Aques (aka J.J) finally got to place his order.
- Je voudrais une tarte aux oranges, s'il vous plaît, avec deux poissons!
- Sorry, sir! Could you repeat?
Very gently but high in tone, in rare paces, the man repeat:
- Une tarte, .... une tarte aux oranges! ... Notez, notez... s'il vous plaît!
- Of course, of course!
- ...Avec deux poissons!
- ... poissons!
- Aaa... yes! Of course! How would you like those...?
- Pardonnez moi!?
- ... fried... grilled... boiled, perhaps...
- Killed! a low voice dared laughing as it whispered the word to his neighbour. J.J. didn't hear this one being very into the conversation with the waiter (or perhaps he was only deliberately ignoring his guests! who knows? The man had peculiar ways of behaving.)
Three smiles, five ignorant looks upon five three faces and two curious to understand why the fun.
- Mais, vous êtes cruel, monsieur!
- ... raw...?
- Mais, biensur!
- Alright then!
- Alors...! He returned to his guests smiling ...